Join Africa's only Facebook Marketing Partner and the largest buyers of Facebook and Twitter media in the region. The candidate will join our highly skilled media team on exciting campaigns in the Social Media Space.
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated individual who understands the digital landscape with a passion for detail and analytics. The candidate will be responsible for managing and optimising some of the biggest client Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn advertising budgets on a daily basis.
Candidate should have a full understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn ad products and should be able to recommend the best strategy for client objectives.
Desired skills and experience:
• ADVANCED excel skills required (you will be tested)
• Mathematically inclined thinking is a must
• Experience in placing and managing PPC (pay per click) media
• BSc/Bcom degree is preferable
• Strong initiative
• Well organised
• Highly motivated
• Must be a Team player
• Must give peace of mind (Can rely on candidate for accomplishing any task)
• Strong analytical mind
• Problem solver
• 3 years’ experience in Campaign Management
• Power editor (candidate will be trained up)
• Meedee8 (candidate will be trained up)
• Create and manage social media paid campaigns using multiple networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn)
• Setup and manage paid media campaigns across all platforms
• Optimise campaigns to reach and exceed client set KPI’s on both Direct Response and Brand Campaigns
• Liaise with fellow Campaign managers, Strategists and Clients on suggested budgets, creative & best practice
• Download reports for analysis and recommendation
• Sit in client briefings Liaise with creative agency