Management position available at top brand activations company based in Sandton.
A post-Gr12 sales / marketing / advertising formal qualification (e,g, AA, IMM, SAGA)
5+ years solid experience in sales / marketing / advertising / activation background is essential
Ability to conceptualise strategic creative concepts (Beyond Activations and Events)
Ability to manage a business
Below the Line Agency experience (Creative, Account Management & Business Experience)
Brand Activations and Eventing experience
Sponsorship packaging and Leveraging experience
This is an EE preferred position
• Identify and capture all major business opportunities
• Meet sales and growth targets
• Negotiate with mall management rates and conditions for activations space and events.
• Book activation space / agreement or contract administration
• After consulting with relevant role players, draw up activation events project plans (including time lines, procedure, conditions) for the clients and suppliers. Submit proposals for approval.
• Provide a creative input for clients where required
• Liaise with clients / mall management and suppliers. Act as link / facilitator between parties in the project.
• Source and negotiate with suppliers on terms, prices and conditions.
• Project management and quality control: ensure that all parties deliver according to contract or SLA.
• Organise and attend operational and production meetings with clients, and suppliers: ensure adequate attendance, take minutes, distribute agendas and minutes.
• Attend, oversee and assist with activation events
• Compile status reports for management
• Creates realistic expectations and meet them (including appointments, keep promises, follow-up, handling of queries)
• Keeps manager and relevant role players informed of important decisions, incidents progress and problems.
• Prepare payment for suppliers
• Assists with drawing up budgets
• Monitor and analyse expenditure of department.