Our client, a well known activations agency based in Sandton is looking for Junior and Senior sales executives to join their team. The successful candidates main KPI's include:
• To sell brand activations in the mall environment and mall space for activations
• Oversee and develop creative activations for clients from concept stage through to final implementation
• To manage and build client relationships, and develop new relationships
Only candidates that meet the requirements set out below will be considered for the role.
• Minimum Grade 12
• A tertiary sales / marketing qualification would be advantageous
• Existing relationship with media agencies is a must
• Previous experience in activations or eventing would be advantageous
• Proven sales track record
• Superior interpersonal skills to the effect that productive and trusting relationships are built and maintained with clients and suppliers
• Superior negotiation skills
• Proficiency in project management and managing contracts are required
• Any experience in developing, creating and managing of events or activations
• Liaise on a daily basis with the sales and production teams
• Follow up on any potential deal or client
• Liaise with clients; present them with research information, inform them of opportunities and options
• Identify / source potential new clients
• Draw up proposals, quotes, contracts, budgets and present to clients. Close deals
• Follow-up on deals, agreements, promises, progress, etc.
• Attend to queries (internal and external)
• Plan / organize /execute around the running of campaigns.
• Create realistic expectations and meet them (including appointments, keep promises, follow-up, handling of queries)
• Gain clear understanding of customer’s business, needs and requirements.
• Remain knowledgeable on competition’s products, services and strategies.
• Keep up to date on new technological developments in the market that can be used in activations
• Keep manager informed of important decisions / incidents
• Compile weekly call report, update client lists, and perform general admin duties.
• Professional conduct and professional physical appearance in public.